Valentine's Day is tomorrow and if you are like me, you might be totally snowed in and things are looking a little bleak for a full on Valentine's Day celebration. Well, worry no more! I have the easiest Valentine's Day dessert recipe for you... so you can focus on sipping wine instead of cooking. All you have to do is make it to the store to pick up a few key ingredients.... so bundle up!
1 box of chocolate cake
1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix (3.9 oz)
1 3/4 cup of milk
3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
1 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour a bundt pan. Combine the box chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, milk, and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add chocolate chips to the bowl and blend with a spoon.
4. Pour batter into the bundt pan. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
5. Invert pan on a wire rack and cool for 10-15 minutes.
6. After cooling, move cake to a plate and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
7. Slice and serve with a kiss!